YETI Tundra 45 Cooler - Seafoam - YT45SG - LIMITED EDITION
The YETI ® Tundra ® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to three inches of PermaFrost ™ Insulation. It’s UV-resistant and damn-near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade polyester rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 to the campsite and out on quick hunting excursions. It’s also great for a day on the lake, due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet. NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Rotomolded Construction of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV-resistant
- Proprietary Permafrost ™ Insulation that is pressure injected
- No Sweat ™ Design to keep it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot ™ Non-Slip Feet keeps your cooler in one place
- Doublehaul ™ Handles are provided with heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex ™ Drain System - A quick twist drains it all
- Grizzly Proof: Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) said, The YETI ® Tundra ™ Coolers withstand smashing, prying, scratching, biting and tossing by hungry bears.
- 5 year Warranty - YETI ® stands behind every cooler they make. If any part of your YETI ® malfunctions or breaks, simply contact us for prompt repair or replacement.
- Product Dimensions: L=25.50" x W=16.0" x H=15.50"
- Weight: 23 lbs
- 26 cans using a 2:1 ice to can ratio
- Tundra ® Video