YETI Tundra 65 Cooler - White, Tan or Blue - FREE BASKET
The YETI® Tundra® 65 cooler is a heavy-duty generalist, equally adept at keeping your catches cold in the field or serving as the drink-and-food hub for a tailgate, party, or other times of general revelry. This ice chest is plenty roomy, holding the recommended 39 cans, a keeper redfish or a small quartered deer. Whatever you choose to chill, you know this top-quality cooler will keep it cold longer thanks to 2 meaty inches of insulation and our cold-keeping gasket.
- Rotomolded Construction of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV-resistant
- Proprietary Permafrost™ Insulation that is pressure injected
- No Sweat™ Design to keep it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot™ Non-Slip Feet keeps your cooler in one place
- Doublehaul™ Handles are provided with heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex™ Drain System - A quick twist drains it all
- Grizzly Proof: Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) said, “The YETI® Tundra Coolers withstand smashing, prying, scratching, biting and tossing by hungry bears.”
- 5 year Warranty - Yeti® stands behind every cooler they make. If any part of your YETI® malfunctions or breaks, simply contact us for prompt repair or replacement.
- Product Dimensions: L=30.5" x W=17.375" x H=16"
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Capacity: 14.3 gallons, 39 cans using a 2:1 ice to can ratio
- Tunda® 65 Video